Wednesday, April 9, 2014

College Crossroads

1) What is your idea of what the perfect college for you might be? Why?

My idea of a perfect college is a college were I can go and learn about the trade I want to do with out taking any core classes in the the prosess because if I know how to do math and read and write then I think that I will make it just fine the rest of my life.

2) If you’re a student who is finished with the college process, what advice would you give high school juniors?

Advice that I would give high school juniors would be that to make sure you go to a college that you know is the right one for their level of learning because if you don't then college will be really hard for you.

3) In the end, how much do you think it matters where you go to college? Why?

I think it matters a lot were you go to college because what ever you want to do for a living that is something you need to think of when looking for a college.

No comments:

Post a Comment